bet on NRG
vs
bet on Continuum
87%  
  13%

Bet on NRG vs Continuum

U18 – November 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on NRG with a 87% chance of winning

On November 22, 2020, NRG plays against Continuum in the U18.


NRG is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Continuum, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on NRG vs Continuum over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to NRG or Continuum below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on U18
U18

Right now there's no matches for U18.

bet on NRG
NRG

Right now there's no matches for NRG.

bet on Continuum
Continuum

Right now there's no matches for Continuum.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact