bet on NoPing Esports
vs
bet on Infinity eSports
78%  
  22%

Bet on NoPing Esports vs Infinity eSports

Movistar Liga Pro Gaming – May 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on NoPing Esports with a 78% chance of winning

NoPing Esports is versing Infinity eSports in the Movistar Liga Pro Gaming, on May 22, 2020.


NoPing Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Infinity eSports, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on NoPing Esports vs Infinity eSports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Movistar Liga Pro Gaming below. Also see more matches relating to NoPing Esports or Infinity eSports below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Movistar Liga Pro Gaming
Movistar Liga Pro Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Movistar Liga Pro Gaming.

bet on NoPing Esports
NoPing Esports

Right now there's no matches for NoPing Esports.

bet on Infinity eSports
Infinity eSports

Right now there's no matches for Infinity eSports.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact