bet on Nongshim RedForce
vs
bet on Liiv SANDBOX
65%  
  35%

Bet on Nongshim RedForce vs Liiv SANDBOX

LCK – January 15, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, Nongshim RedForce is the clear choice. Liiv SANDBOX will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 2.55 odds.

On January 15, 2022, Nongshim RedForce plays against Liiv SANDBOX in the LCK.


Nongshim RedForce is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Liiv SANDBOX, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Nongshim RedForce vs Liiv SANDBOX over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCK below. Also see more matches relating to Nongshim RedForce or Liiv SANDBOX below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact