bet on NiP
vs
bet on Liquid
45%  
  55%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on NiP vs Liquid

U18 – November 23, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Liquid since they are slightly favoured

On November 23, 2020, NiP goes up against Liquid in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Liquid being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and NiP with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since NiP has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on NiP you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on NiP vs Liquid over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to NiP or Liquid below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact