bet on NiP
vs
bet on Gambit
55%  
  45%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on NiP vs Gambit

EPIC League – November 22, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

NiP and Gambit face off against each other on November 22, 2020 in the EPIC League.


This is going to be a really close game with NiP being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Gambit with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Gambit has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Gambit you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on NiP vs Gambit over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to EPIC League below. Also see more matches relating to NiP or Gambit below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact