bet on Nigma
vs
bet on Winstrike
83%  
  17%

Bet on Nigma vs Winstrike

ESL One Germany – October 18, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Winstrike. With their lower odds of 4.75, they have a much higher payout

On October 18, 2020, Nigma plays against Winstrike in the ESL One Germany.


Nigma is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Winstrike, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Nigma vs Winstrike over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL One Germany below. Also see more matches relating to Nigma or Winstrike below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact