Select to bet on who you think will win the matchBET NOW
Nigma Galaxy is versing TUNDRA in the Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 1, on March 17, 2023.
TUNDRA is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Nigma Galaxy, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Nigma Galaxy vs TUNDRA over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 1 below. Also see more matches relating to Nigma Galaxy or TUNDRA below.
Right now there's no matches for Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 1.
Right now there's no matches for Nigma Galaxy.
Right now there's no matches for TUNDRA.