bet on Nexus
vs
bet on Endpoint
35%  
  65%

Bet on Nexus vs Endpoint

ESEA MDL Europe – November 23, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Nexus. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout

Nexus vs Endpoint face off on November 23, 2020, in the ESEA MDL Europe.


Endpoint is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Nexus, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Nexus vs Endpoint over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA MDL Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Nexus or Endpoint below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESEA MDL Europe
ESEA MDL Europe

Right now there's no matches for ESEA MDL Europe.

bet on Nexus
Nexus

Right now there's no matches for Nexus.

bet on Endpoint
Endpoint

Right now there's no matches for Endpoint.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact