bet on Nexus
vs
bet on Ambush
53%  
  47%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Nexus vs Ambush

Malta Vibes – January 19, 2022

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Nexus since they are slightly favoured.

Nexus vs Ambush face off on January 19, 2022, in the Malta Vibes.


This is going to be a really close game with Nexus being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Ambush with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Ambush has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Ambush you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Nexus vs Ambush over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to Nexus or Ambush below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Nexus
Nexus

Right now there's no matches for Nexus.

bet on Ambush
Ambush

Right now there's no matches for Ambush.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact