bet on Newstar
vs
bet on Universidad Catolica
27%  
  73%

Bet on Newstar vs Universidad Catolica

U18 – November 23, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Newstar. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout

On November 23, 2020, Newstar goes up against Universidad Catolica in the U18.


Universidad Catolica is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Newstar, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Newstar vs Universidad Catolica over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Newstar or Universidad Catolica below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact