bet on NewBelarus
vs
bet on Nexus
53%  
  47%

Bet on NewBelarus vs Nexus

U18 – October 10, 2021

We can't really say who will win this match. NewBelarus or Nexus are both good bets.

NewBelarus is versing Nexus in the U18, on October 10, 2021.


This is going to be a really close game with NewBelarus being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Nexus with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Nexus has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Nexus you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on NewBelarus vs Nexus over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to NewBelarus or Nexus below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact