bet on New England Whalers
vs
bet on Thunder Logic
61%  
  39%

Bet on New England Whalers vs Thunder Logic

WINNERS League – May 20, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Thunder Logic. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout

On May 20, 2020, New England Whalers goes up against Thunder Logic in the WINNERS League.


New England Whalers is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Thunder Logic, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on New England Whalers vs Thunder Logic over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to WINNERS League below. Also see more matches relating to New England Whalers or Thunder Logic below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact