bet on Nemiga
vs
bet on Gambit
39%  
  61%

Bet on Nemiga vs Gambit

IEM New York CIS – October 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on Gambit with a 61% chance of winning

Nemiga vs Gambit face off on October 22, 2020, in the IEM New York CIS.


Gambit is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Nemiga, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Nemiga vs Gambit over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to Nemiga or Gambit below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact