bet on Nemiga
vs
bet on ETHEREAL
83%  
  17%

Bet on Nemiga vs ETHEREAL

IEM New York CIS – October 15, 2020

The safe bet here is on Nemiga with a 83% chance of winning

Nemiga and ETHEREAL face off against each other on October 15, 2020 in the IEM New York CIS.


Nemiga is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on ETHEREAL, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Nemiga vs ETHEREAL over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to Nemiga or ETHEREAL below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact