bet on NAVI Junior
vs
bet on Astralis Talent
53%  
  47%

Bet on NAVI Junior vs Astralis Talent

U18 – January 15, 2022

Being honest, both Astralis Talent and NAVI Junior have good odds of winning this matchup. I would bet on NAVI Junior, but it is just my personal preference.

NAVI Junior and Astralis Talent face off against each other on January 15, 2022 in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with NAVI Junior being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Astralis Talent with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Astralis Talent has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Astralis Talent you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on NAVI Junior vs Astralis Talent over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to NAVI Junior or Astralis Talent below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on NAVI Junior
NAVI Junior

Right now there's no matches for NAVI Junior.

bet on Astralis Talent
Astralis Talent

Right now there's no matches for Astralis Talent.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact