bet on Natus Vincere
vs
bet on Vitality
47%  
  53%

Bet on Natus Vincere vs Vitality

IEM Beijing Haidian Europe – November 23, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Vitality since they are slightly favoured

On November 23, 2020, Natus Vincere plays against Vitality in the IEM Beijing Haidian Europe.


This is going to be a really close game with Vitality being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Natus Vincere with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Natus Vincere has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Natus Vincere you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Natus Vincere vs Vitality over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Beijing Haidian Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Natus Vincere or Vitality below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IEM Beijing Haidian Europe
IEM Beijing Haidian Europe

Right now there's no matches for IEM Beijing Haidian Europe.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact