bet on Natus Vincere
bet on forZe

Bet on Natus Vincere vs forZe

IEM New York CIS – October 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on forZe. With their lower odds of 2.95, they have a much higher payout

Natus Vincere and forZe face off against each other on October 22, 2020 in the IEM New York CIS.

Natus Vincere is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on forZe, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Natus Vincere vs forZe over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to Natus Vincere or forZe below.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact