bet on Mythic
vs
bet on Big Frames
76%  
  24%

Bet on Mythic vs Big Frames

ESEA MDL North America – May 21, 2020

Mythic looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On May 21, 2020, Mythic goes up against Big Frames in the ESEA MDL North America.


Mythic is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Big Frames, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Mythic vs Big Frames over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA MDL North America below. Also see more matches relating to Mythic or Big Frames below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESEA MDL North America
ESEA MDL North America

Right now there's no matches for ESEA MDL North America.

bet on Mythic
Mythic

Right now there's no matches for Mythic.

bet on Big Frames
Big Frames

Right now there's no matches for Big Frames.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact