bet on Movistar Riders
vs
bet on Sangal
65%  
  35%

Bet on Movistar Riders vs Sangal

ESEA Advanced Europe – November 23, 2020

The safe bet here is on Movistar Riders with a 65% chance of winning

Movistar Riders vs Sangal face off on November 23, 2020, in the ESEA Advanced Europe.


Movistar Riders is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Sangal, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Movistar Riders vs Sangal over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA Advanced Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Movistar Riders or Sangal below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESEA Advanced Europe
ESEA Advanced Europe

Right now there's no matches for ESEA Advanced Europe.

bet on Movistar Riders
Movistar Riders

Right now there's no matches for Movistar Riders.

bet on Sangal
Sangal

Right now there's no matches for Sangal.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact