bet on Movistar Riders
vs
bet on Giants
78%  
  22%

Bet on Movistar Riders vs Giants

One Tap League – October 18, 2020

The safe bet here is on Movistar Riders with a 78% chance of winning

On October 18, 2020, Movistar Riders goes up against Giants in the One Tap League.


Movistar Riders is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Giants, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Movistar Riders vs Giants over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to One Tap League below. Also see more matches relating to Movistar Riders or Giants below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on One Tap League
One Tap League

Right now there's no matches for One Tap League.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact