bet on Movistar Riders
vs
bet on Giants
27%  
  73%

Bet on Movistar Riders vs Giants

LVP Superliga – January 17, 2022

Even though it looks like Movistar Riders might lose, a risky bet at 3.2 is not necessarily a bad move. Giants pays out less return with their 1.3 odds.

Movistar Riders vs Giants face off on January 17, 2022, in the LVP Superliga.


Giants is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Movistar Riders, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Movistar Riders vs Giants over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LVP Superliga below. Also see more matches relating to Movistar Riders or Giants below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on LVP Superliga
LVP Superliga

Right now there's no matches for LVP Superliga.

bet on Movistar Riders
Movistar Riders

Right now there's no matches for Movistar Riders.

bet on Giants
Giants

Right now there's no matches for Giants.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact