bet on MOUZ
vs
bet on HEET
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on MOUZ vs HEET

ESL Pro League – September 18, 2022

We are pretty sure MOUZ is going to win. They have a 76 chance to win. But you never know, HEET could take it and with odds of 3.55 it is a higher payoff.

On September 18, 2022, MOUZ goes up against HEET in the ESL Pro League.


MOUZ is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on HEET, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on MOUZ vs HEET over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Pro League below. Also see more matches relating to MOUZ or HEET below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact