bet on mouz NXT
vs
bet on Nemiga
41%  
  59%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on mouz NXT vs Nemiga

Fall Series – October 11, 2021

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Nemiga with their 1.6 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on mouz NXT.

On October 11, 2021, mouz NXT plays against Nemiga in the Fall Series.


Nemiga is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on mouz NXT, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on mouz NXT vs Nemiga over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Fall Series below. Also see more matches relating to mouz NXT or Nemiga below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fall Series
Fall Series

Right now there's no matches for Fall Series.

bet on mouz NXT
mouz NXT

Right now there's no matches for mouz NXT.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact