bet on mousesports
vs
bet on Unicorns Of Love SE
87%  
  13%

Bet on mousesports vs Unicorns Of Love SE

U18 – October 13, 2021

The safe bet here is on mousesports with a 87% chance of winning.

On October 13, 2021, mousesports plays against Unicorns Of Love SE in the U18.


mousesports is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Unicorns Of Love SE, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on mousesports vs Unicorns Of Love SE over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to mousesports or Unicorns Of Love SE below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact