bet on mousesports
vs
bet on GamerLegion
59%  
  41%

Bet on mousesports vs GamerLegion

U18 – October 23, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on GamerLegion. With their lower odds of 2.2, they have a much higher payout

mousesports is versing GamerLegion in the U18, on October 23, 2020.


mousesports is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on GamerLegion, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on mousesports vs GamerLegion over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to mousesports or GamerLegion below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact