bet on mousesports
vs
bet on G2
47%  
  53%

Bet on mousesports vs G2

ESL Pro League – March 27, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

mousesports is versing G2 in the ESL Pro League, on March 27, 2020.


This is going to be a really close game with G2 being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and mousesports with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since mousesports has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on mousesports you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on mousesports vs G2 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Pro League below. Also see more matches relating to mousesports or G2 below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact