bet on mousesports
vs
bet on BIG
70%  
  30%

Bet on mousesports vs BIG

DreamHack Masters Spring Europe – May 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on mousesports with a 70% chance of winning

mousesports vs BIG face off on May 20, 2020, in the DreamHack Masters Spring Europe.


mousesports is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on BIG, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on mousesports vs BIG over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Spring Europe below. Also see more matches relating to mousesports or BIG below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact