bet on Misfits Premier
vs
bet on Team Oplon
79%  
  21%

Bet on Misfits Premier vs Team Oplon

LFL – January 10, 2022

We are pretty sure Misfits Premier is going to win. They have a 79 chance to win. But you never know, Team Oplon could take it and with odds of 4 it is a higher payoff.

On January 10, 2022, Misfits Premier plays against Team Oplon in the LFL.


Misfits Premier is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Team Oplon, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Misfits Premier vs Team Oplon over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LFL below. Also see more matches relating to Misfits Premier or Team Oplon below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Misfits Premier
Misfits Premier

Right now there's no matches for Misfits Premier.

bet on Team Oplon
Team Oplon

Right now there's no matches for Team Oplon.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact