bet on Mirage Elyandra
vs
bet on Karmine Corp
17%  
  83%

Bet on Mirage Elyandra vs Karmine Corp

LFL – January 10, 2022

Karmine Corp looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Mirage Elyandra vs Karmine Corp face off on January 10, 2022, in the LFL.


Karmine Corp is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Mirage Elyandra, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Mirage Elyandra vs Karmine Corp over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LFL below. Also see more matches relating to Mirage Elyandra or Karmine Corp below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Mirage Elyandra
Mirage Elyandra

Right now there's no matches for Mirage Elyandra.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact