bet on MIBR
vs
bet on Chaos
79%  
  21%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on MIBR vs Chaos

DreamHack Masters Spring North America – May 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on MIBR with a 79% chance of winning

MIBR and Chaos face off against each other on May 20, 2020 in the DreamHack Masters Spring North America.


MIBR is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Chaos, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on MIBR vs Chaos over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Spring North America below. Also see more matches relating to MIBR or Chaos below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact