bet on Maru
vs
bet on Solar
76%  
  24%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Maru vs Solar

GSL Super Tournament – March 27, 2020

Maru looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Maru and Solar face off against each other on March 27, 2020 in the GSL Super Tournament.


Maru is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Solar, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Maru vs Solar over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to GSL Super Tournament below. Also see more matches relating to Maru or Solar below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on GSL Super Tournament
GSL Super Tournament
bet on Maru
Maru

Right now there's no matches for Maru.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact