bet on Maru
vs
bet on Ragnarok
89%  
  11%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Maru vs Ragnarok

DreamHack Masters Last Chance – January 12, 2022

Even though it looks like Ragnarok might lose, a risky bet at 6.5 is not necessarily a bad move. Maru pays out less return with their 1.08 odds.

On January 12, 2022, Maru goes up against Ragnarok in the DreamHack Masters Last Chance.


Maru is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on Ragnarok, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Maru vs Ragnarok over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Last Chance below. Also see more matches relating to Maru or Ragnarok below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DreamHack Masters Last Chance
DreamHack Masters Last Chance

Right now there's no matches for DreamHack Masters Last Chance.

bet on Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Right now there's no matches for Ragnarok.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact