bet on Maniacs Executors
vs
bet on IMBA Force
35%  
  65%

Bet on Maniacs Executors vs IMBA Force

U18 – January 10, 2022

We do not think IMBA Force will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Maniacs Executors.

On January 10, 2022, Maniacs Executors plays against IMBA Force in the U18.


IMBA Force is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Maniacs Executors, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Maniacs Executors vs IMBA Force over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Maniacs Executors or IMBA Force below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Maniacs Executors
Maniacs Executors

Right now there's no matches for Maniacs Executors.

bet on IMBA Force
IMBA Force

Right now there's no matches for IMBA Force.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact