bet on Malvinas Gaming
vs
bet on Black Dragons Esports

Bet on Malvinas Gaming vs Black Dragons Esports

U18 – January 15, 2022

We can't really say who will win this match. Black Dragons Esports or Malvinas Gaming are both good bets.

On January 15, 2022, Malvinas Gaming goes up against Black Dragons Esports in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Black Dragons Esports being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Malvinas Gaming with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Malvinas Gaming has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Malvinas Gaming you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Malvinas Gaming vs Black Dragons Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Malvinas Gaming or Black Dragons Esports below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Malvinas Gaming
Malvinas Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Malvinas Gaming.

bet on Black Dragons Esports
Black Dragons Esports

Right now there's no matches for Black Dragons Esports.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact