bet on Maikelele
vs
bet on Edward
39%  
  61%

Bet on Maikelele vs Edward

Kinguin Legends – September 18, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on Maikelele. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout.

Maikelele and Edward face off against each other on September 18, 2022 in the Kinguin Legends.


Edward is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Maikelele, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Maikelele vs Edward over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Kinguin Legends below. Also see more matches relating to Maikelele or Edward below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Kinguin Legends
Kinguin Legends

Right now there's no matches for Kinguin Legends.

bet on Maikelele
Maikelele

Right now there's no matches for Maikelele.

bet on Edward
Edward

Right now there's no matches for Edward.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact