bet on MAD Lions
vs
bet on Legacy eSports
79%  
  21%

Bet on MAD Lions vs Legacy eSports

U18 – September 28, 2020

The safe bet here is on MAD Lions with a 79% chance of winning

On September 28, 2020, MAD Lions goes up against Legacy eSports in the U18.


MAD Lions is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Legacy eSports, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on MAD Lions vs Legacy eSports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to MAD Lions or Legacy eSports below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact