bet on MAD Lions
vs
bet on BIG
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on MAD Lions vs BIG

DreamHack Masters Spring Europe – May 19, 2020

The safe bet here is on MAD Lions with a 59% chance of winning

MAD Lions and BIG face off against each other on May 19, 2020 in the DreamHack Masters Spring Europe.


MAD Lions is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on BIG, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on MAD Lions vs BIG over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Spring Europe below. Also see more matches relating to MAD Lions or BIG below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact