bet on MAD Lions
vs
bet on AGF
65%  
  35%

Bet on MAD Lions vs AGF

Elisa Invitational – October 22, 2020

MAD Lions looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

MAD Lions and AGF face off against each other on October 22, 2020 in the Elisa Invitational.


MAD Lions is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on AGF, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on MAD Lions vs AGF over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Elisa Invitational below. Also see more matches relating to MAD Lions or AGF below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact