bet on Lyngby Vikings
vs
bet on Sorby Flames
78%  
  22%

Bet on Lyngby Vikings vs Sorby Flames

U18 – October 19, 2020

Lyngby Vikings looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Lyngby Vikings vs Sorby Flames face off on October 19, 2020, in the U18.


Lyngby Vikings is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on Sorby Flames, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Lyngby Vikings vs Sorby Flames over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Lyngby Vikings or Sorby Flames below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact