bet on Lyngby Vikings
vs
bet on Bartosze
83%  
  17%

Bet on Lyngby Vikings vs Bartosze

U18 – May 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on Lyngby Vikings with a 83% chance of winning

On May 20, 2020, Lyngby Vikings plays against Bartosze in the U18.


Lyngby Vikings is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Bartosze, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Lyngby Vikings vs Bartosze over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Lyngby Vikings or Bartosze below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Lyngby Vikings
Lyngby Vikings

Right now there's no matches for Lyngby Vikings.

bet on Bartosze
Bartosze

Right now there's no matches for Bartosze.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact