bet on Lyn
vs
bet on Foggy
79%  
  21%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Lyn vs Foggy

Survival Battle Reforged – September 17, 2020

Lyn looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Lyn is versing Foggy in the Survival Battle Reforged, on September 17, 2020.


Lyn is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Foggy, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Lyn vs Foggy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Survival Battle Reforged below. Also see more matches relating to Lyn or Foggy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Survival Battle Reforged
Survival Battle Reforged

Right now there's no matches for Survival Battle Reforged.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact