bet on LowLandLions
bet on Dynasty

Bet on LowLandLions vs Dynasty

U18 – October 22, 2020

LowLandLions looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On October 22, 2020, LowLandLions goes up against Dynasty in the U18.

LowLandLions is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Dynasty, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on LowLandLions vs Dynasty over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to LowLandLions or Dynasty below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on LowLandLions

Right now there's no matches for LowLandLions.

bet on Dynasty

Right now there's no matches for Dynasty.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact