bet on LOUD
bet on Evil Geniuses

Bet on LOUD vs Evil Geniuses

VCT Americas League – May 26, 2023

Even though it looks like Evil Geniuses might lose, a risky bet at 3.55 is not necessarily a bad move. LOUD pays out less return with their 1.25 odds.

LOUD is versing Evil Geniuses in the VCT Americas League, on May 26, 2023.

LOUD is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Evil Geniuses, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on LOUD vs Evil Geniuses over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to VCT Americas League below. Also see more matches relating to LOUD or Evil Geniuses below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on VCT Americas League
VCT Americas League

Right now there's no matches for VCT Americas League.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact