bet on LookingForOrg
vs
bet on xDDDD
45%  
  55%

Bet on LookingForOrg vs xDDDD

U18 – September 18, 2022

We can't really say who will win this match. xDDDD or LookingForOrg are both good bets.

On September 18, 2022, LookingForOrg plays against xDDDD in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with xDDDD being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and LookingForOrg with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since LookingForOrg has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on LookingForOrg you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on LookingForOrg vs xDDDD over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to LookingForOrg or xDDDD below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on LookingForOrg
LookingForOrg

Right now there's no matches for LookingForOrg.

bet on xDDDD
xDDDD

Right now there's no matches for xDDDD.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact