bet on LOG Esports
vs
bet on Sorby Flames
27%  
  73%

Bet on LOG Esports vs Sorby Flames

U18 – May 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on Sorby Flames with a 73% chance of winning

LOG Esports and Sorby Flames face off against each other on May 20, 2020 in the U18.


Sorby Flames is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on LOG Esports, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on LOG Esports vs Sorby Flames over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to LOG Esports or Sorby Flames below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on LOG Esports
LOG Esports

Right now there's no matches for LOG Esports.

bet on Sorby Flames
Sorby Flames

Right now there's no matches for Sorby Flames.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact