bet on Loco
vs
bet on SOL
73%  
  27%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Loco vs SOL

U18 – November 22, 2020

Loco looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Loco and SOL face off against each other on November 22, 2020 in the U18.


Loco is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on SOL, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Loco vs SOL over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Loco or SOL below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Loco
Loco

Right now there's no matches for Loco.

bet on SOL
SOL

Right now there's no matches for SOL.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact