bet on Liquid
bet on Vitality

Bet on Liquid vs Vitality

VCT EMEA League – March 28, 2023

We do not think Liquid will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Vitality.

Liquid and Vitality face off against each other on March 28, 2023 in the VCT EMEA League.

Liquid is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Vitality, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Liquid vs Vitality over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to VCT EMEA League below. Also see more matches relating to Liquid or Vitality below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact