bet on Liquid
bet on Rare Atom

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Liquid vs Rare Atom

ESL Pro League – March 15, 2023

The safe bet here is on Liquid with a 93% chance of winning.

Liquid and Rare Atom face off against each other on March 15, 2023 in the ESL Pro League.

Liquid is looking like a better bet since they have a 93% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.03. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.3. Betting on Rare Atom, whose odds are 9, will payout much more if they win. With a 7% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $90!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Liquid vs Rare Atom over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Pro League below. Also see more matches relating to Liquid or Rare Atom below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESL Pro League
ESL Pro League

Right now there's no matches for ESL Pro League.

bet on Rare Atom
Rare Atom

Right now there's no matches for Rare Atom.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact