bet on Liquid
vs
bet on paIN
79%  
  21%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Liquid vs paIN

IEM Fall North America – October 10, 2021

Liquid looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

On October 10, 2021, Liquid plays against paIN in the IEM Fall North America.


Liquid is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on paIN, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Liquid vs paIN over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Fall North America below. Also see more matches relating to Liquid or paIN below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IEM Fall North America
IEM Fall North America

Right now there's no matches for IEM Fall North America.

bet on Liquid
Liquid

Right now there's no matches for Liquid.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact