bet on Liquid
vs
bet on Alliance
47%  
  53%

Bet on Liquid vs Alliance

EPIC League – November 23, 2020

We can't really say who will win this match. Alliance or Liquid are both good bets.

On November 23, 2020, Liquid goes up against Alliance in the EPIC League.


This is going to be a really close game with Alliance being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Liquid with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Liquid has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Liquid you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Liquid vs Alliance over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to EPIC League below. Also see more matches relating to Liquid or Alliance below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact